The Linux Easy Hosting Package of Aruba, at a cost of € 50,00/year + VAT includes:
- Registration of one domain with the extension of your choice*;
- Windows Linux +Mail Service and unlimited storage space on disk;
- Hosting Backup Service: automatically makes backup copies of the web space which can be restored at any time;
- Email IMAP Service to use the IMAP4 protocol and check your emails directly from the server.
- Business Mail Service
- Unlimited Email Service: to create unlimited email accounts with 1 GB storage space with the format: email@example.com;
- 10 GigaMails
- Antivirus + Antispam Service;
- 1 GB MySQL Database;
- MySQL Backup Service;
- Statistics Service: to constantly monitor visits made to your website by internet users.
Also included in the offer:
- Aruba Webmail: to create email accounts, alias, mailing lists; configure GigaMails and the antispam filter and check incoming emails;
- Scheduled Tasks: tool which allows you to schedule running of applications in the web space of the domain.
- SiteBuilder: (Lite Pack version) application for creating and publishing your website in just a few simple steps;
- Linux Applications Installer: tool for installing applications such as blogs, forums, guestbooks etc.. useful for creating and managing your own website.
- Control Panel: to manage your domain and the associated services, that includes:
- Control Panel of the Linux Hosting space with which you can:
- Access the File Manager for Linux Hosting, to edit, view and upload files to the web space;
- Access the page with various tools and settings to manage the Linux Hosting space, like the tool for selecting the PHP version with which to generate the pages, Tool for repairing the permissions of the files and folders of the web space
- Set a password to access the various directories;
Tool to check if the FTP service is working correctly;
Tool to verify the Page Rank of your website;
Tool to create a SiteMap for your website.
The Linux Hosting service associated to the domain, is based on the Linux platform and includes native support for Perl and PHP languages.
You can also purchase more additional services, or Upgrade the services included in the offer, when placing the order or at any other time from your Customer Area.
.gov.it domain names cannot be registered by Aruba, they must be registered through the AgID "Agency for Digital Italy" (Italian public body) by sending the required information. Aruba shall only activate the chosen services which may not be used and/or displayed until the domain name has been registered.
* It is not possible to purchase the package for domains with .cc, .fm, . tv extension